Just 20 minutes from Park City Ski Resorts, Midway is a small mountain town with loads of Alpine charm! Surrounded by the majestic views of the Wasatch Mountains, Midway hosts many community events year round, to include Swiss Days, the Cowboy Poetry Gathering, and Midway Christmas.
In addition to amazing golf, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, and mountain biking, uncommon activities that are available in Midway include soaking/snorkeling/scuba - and paddle board yoga - in the Homestead Crater. The world famous, unique Homestead Crater is a 55-foot tall, beehive-shaped, limestone rock that nature has hollowed out and filled with naturally heated mineral water.
Additional Local activities include:
- Heber Creeper (Heber Valley Railroad)
- Lakes – Jordanelle, Deer Creek
- Heber Valley Artisan Cheese factory tours
- Shopping in downtown Midway
- Bowling – Holiday Lanes, Heber City
- Recreation in Wasatch State Park
- Timanogas Cave Hike